Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Direction

For the first time in my life I can honestly say I have a vision of what I want to do in my life. I have seen God working in my life alot these last few months. First He has blessed my wife with the knowledge of coupons, which was hard for me to understand at first, but I get it now. We have cut or grocery bill in half and that is a praise God!!! Second I have been presented with a new job opportunity with in the bank I am currently working at. God is moving and I am on the train!!! God has shown me where to go and how to get there and how to run it. I am still praying about some of the details but He has given me a three year plan. I plan on finishing Theology school and getting my bachelors degree at Life Christian Bible Institute, which will happen in just 1 and half years. Then I plan on going on to get my masters and doctorate at Life Christian University. From there God will direct me into new and exciting things. God has also given me a new desire to see the lost saved and a new boldness to talk to them about Jesus.

I know that with God all things are possible and that I can do all things through Jesus. No mountain will stand in my way.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I am in agreement, in Jesus name. Go and do all he has called you do! God bless you and Kristin and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete